Yoga with Kerry Waiver of Liability Form
Please print, fill out and bring with you to your next class. If you cannot print, waivers will be available to you at your class.
YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
Kerry is taking a break from teaching classes to recover from a concussion injury.
Hoping to offer group classes again soon!
Yoga for Peace
January 16th-February 27th (Full)
*Students, please note that the KP Hall doors will now be locked during the class for your safety. Please plan to arrive early as the doors will be locked at the beginning of class.
*Beginners and new students always welcome!
*Pre-register via link on the right side of this page.
*Classes held at KP Hall, Trail (942 Eldorado St.)
*Min.10 Max. 20 students.
* $75/6 week Session
*Please bring to each class:
Yoga mat, bolster, meditation cushion, warm layers, blanket, block, strap, water.
Kerry will have some yoga supplies for you to borrow, as well as Halfmoon Yoga Supplies available for sale at the KP Hall!
Yoga for Peace
Mondays 5:15pm *Session #1: FULL
A soothing, restorative based candlelit yoga class for all levels to help slow down and quiet the body and mind.
Yoga for Peace will incorporate somatic movements, calming flowing sequences, breathwork, restorative postures, gentle stretches, mindfulness meditation, and relaxation including body scan and yoga nidra practices. Each class is intelligently designed to help you relax, reduce the stress response, and let go on a deeper layer and help you find a sense of ease, steadiness and peace within your body and mind.
Each class will be themed with progressions from one class to the next as you build in your learning and relaxation practice.
REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR CLASS/WORKSHOP
**Only 3 Clicks to Register!! Follow these easy 3 steps to register for your class or private session.
- choose your class/workshop or private lesson & click on it.
- click on the start date of your class on the calendar that pops up.
- click on the time (for private sessions) and then click "continue", then fill in your info.
Location & Prices:
KP Hall, 942 Eldorado St., Trail
(above Shoppers Drug Mart)
Yoga Class Etiquette
Yoga is a safe, respectful sanctuary. It is important to have a sense of respect for yourself and others, especially at Yoga. With this sense of deep respect please remember these few items in order to maintain the calm, peaceful environment of your Yoga class:
- Please arrive 5-10 mins. early. This allows you the time to transition into your Yoga class. If you happen to be late, please be respectful and wait until after the centering/meditation before entering the space. When you do enter, please be quiet and mindful of the other students.
- Please avoid using any scented products, especially perfumes
- Please turn off anything that beeps, including cell phone and watches.
- Please respect other students’ space by walking around their mats and not stepping on their mat.
- Please respect that some students are coming to Yoga as a quiet space, please talk to your neighbours/friends in quiet voices.
- Please incorporate a sense of Saucha or purity and only have your necessities with you at your mat. Clutter around your mat can be a mental distraction for you and others.
- Please inform your instructor of any physical limitations or issues in order to receive appropriate modifications for you.